CIP-22: Transparency Dashboard

Have to chime in here and agree with @bpetes & @tyro.eth – it feels like we are prematurely designing something that we have not yet validated any feature scoping around.

A few questions:

1. Is 1 week enough for development? Feels a bit light to me on scope, but unclear given the current stage of the project.
  2. What is the purpose of a v1 prototype without user testing?

I would suggest breaking the proposal into 2 or 3 milestones - first, carve out a super slim, lean POC and do some rounds of user testing with citizens. Once validated, design out an MVP using that data, maybe run a few more user tests & get components to a point where they can be built with ease. Take those considerations, open up the roadmap to other contributors to join in, and scope the feature work out with a new ETH allocation required to dev it out.

Agree with Katy. Think if we have any product designers in the community would be good to get there voice involved here so that we can create a more disciplined best-practice process.

Appreciate the work from the leadership team and excited for what’s to come.

1 Like

its good, i think,if somebody

I agree that transparency is a cornerstone of trust and that the DAO would benefit from having a dashboard, but I agree with the concerns of @bpetes that we might be reinventing the wheel before trying current viable solutions such as Dune Analytics to see how well they function.

I also agree with @Fugyeah that this all needs to be presented in plain English. Some of the terms in the proposal could be clarified, such as V1 low fidelity prototype for MVP

I also agree with @katy that the time frames seem a little truncated. What is the procedure if Develop backend tooling using subgraph and APIs takes more than a week? Is there a reason that it must happen within a week?