DenverCitizen9 for CityDAO City Council

STATEMENT OF DENVER CITIZEN 9 ANNOUNCING HIS CANDIDACY FOR THE INNAGURAL COUNCIL OF CITYDAO, JANUARY 15, 2022

DOXXED: https://twitter.com/deploydan

I am announcing today my candidacy to be an inaugural member of City Council.

CityDAO City Council is the most powerful office in the Metaverse. Through its leadership can come a more vital life for our citizens. In it are centered the hopes of the globe around us for freedom and a more secure life. For it is in the Decentralized Autonomy that the most crucial decisions of this century must be made in the next 30 days–how to end or alter the burdensome cypher race, where consolidated gains already threaten our very existence–how to maintain freedom and order in the newly emerging DAOs–how to rebuild the stature of CityDAO science and education–how to prevent the collapse of our meme economy and the decay of our cities–how to achieve, without further inflation or lack of tokens, expanded cryptographic growth benefiting all citizens–and how to give direction to our traditional moral purpose, awakening every CityDAO citizen to the dangers and opportunities that confront us.

These are among the real issues of 2022. And it is on the basis of these issues that the CityDAO citizens must make their fateful choice for their future.

In the past 2 months, I have toured every thread in the Discord and I have talked to degens in all walks of life. My candidacy is therefore based on the conviction that I can win both the nomination and the election.

I believe that any degenerative aspirant to this important nomination should be willing to submit to the voters his views, record and competence in a series of primary contests. I am therefore now announcing my intention of filing in the CIP-28 primary and I shall announce my plans with respect to the other primaries as their filing dates approach.

I believe that the Degenerate Party has a historic function to perform in the winning of the Inaugural election, comparable with Scott’s fateful tweet of 2021. I intend to do my utmost to see that that victory is won.

For approximately one year, I have been in the service of the blockchain, first teaching myself how to mine crypto and since then building my tribe. In the last 12 months, I have traveled in nearly every DAO and Discord and Discourse–from Telegram to Reddit, from Twitter to ETHDenver. From all of this, I have developed an image of CityDAO as fulfilling a noble and historic role as the defender of freedom in a time of maximum peril–and of the CityDAO citizens as confident, courageous and persevering.

It is with this image that I begin this campaign.

PS - I plagiarized this entire topic from the STATEMENT OF SENATOR JOHN F. KENNEDY ANNOUNCING HIS CANDIDACY FOR THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES, JANUARY 2, 1960 - but let’s be real if you are reading this you already know that this community matters to me :man_astronaut: LFG!!! :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

If you have any questions I am here for you. AMA in the comments below.

6 Likes

That’s awesome. Best plagiarism I’ve seen in a while.

3 Likes

Would be an honor to serve next to you @Da3vid