CIP-41 CIP for a Real Estate Guild from @MaxRealEstate & @DAOvolution - Glass Properties

@Da3vid it is a better guild process for this to get a green light vote before we put in the 10 hours or so of work on a budget. To underwrite CityDAO’s needs requires writing a scope of work (takes work to write, and I want to make sure I’m not wasting my time).

Proposed Scope:

• @DAOvolution to be designated Property Manager for Parcel 0 and Community Manager of Parcel 0 DAO (DAO launch terms to be approved by CityDAO vote). A full Parcel 0 / Parcel 0 DAO proposal is forthcoming. Rough rough draft proposal here.
  • @Shopo as Junior Manager because he lives even closer?

I’d like to really nail development of Parcel 0 before we do anything on any Parcel 1.

@scottfits do you believe in Harbinger Taxes? CityDAO shouldn’t squat on a parcel that some other party would pay more for and utilize. Parcel 0 DAO is part of the solution. Let’s get this right first, then barrel onward.

• Fund LandTitleDAO to do eRecorder.Wiki & Earthify.xyz?
    → needs scope of work for eRecorder.Wiki (vision statement here) @Favian this is the DeedsDAO concept. Maybe you’d be down to work on this?
    here is product specification for an Earthify.xyz MVP, a Data Union, Version 0, for $25K or so

Alex, if I am doing business, I want limited liability protection and to observe corporate formalities (and I have advocated CityDAO prioritize the same).