CIP- X: Sunset CityDAO and return a pro-Ratia share of assets to Citizens

This proposal amends the responsibilities of the Council to the following:

1. Liquidate and convert all assets to one of the following: ETH, WETH, USDC, MATIC
  2. Wind down all operations and pay all outstanding debts. Liquidate or donate all property to the local governmental entity.
  3. Return all accumulated assets to citizens on a pro-ratia basis.
  4. Disband
5 Likes

A related idea is we set a deadline, say 6 months, to execute on something, and if we can’t agree on anything, return funds and wind down.

2 Likes

Not a bad idea - they could also be spun off.

1 Like

actually we can meet with eigenlayer and act just like kelpDAO. land and all other property can be donated to the united states. because together we are strong ( Nato )
I SUPPORT THIS IDEA

2 Likes

We are going to ETHDenver and giving a big presentation. RTM has legitimacy now in various universities and is moving towards the creation of a peer-reviewed DAO journal. t0wn has created a dominant assurance contract, which has been audited and is currently in use. We are executing on things. You just aren’t paying attention.

2 Likes

Reminds me of when I used to work for the state and we would tell people the meeting ’ was legally noticed by posting the required information on the door of the meeting room in the basement of the capitol 2 hours before the meeting - you must not have been paying attention. ’

Cmon man that’s not an us problem that’s a communication issue.

1 Like

I just get salty with all the let’s end CityDAO recommendations when I spend so much time working on moving the projects forward. I see positive forward momentum and a dip, but not a collapse.

7 Likes

Bro there’s a lotta effort going into ETH Denver right now, this has turned into a major colab with PizzaDAO, ApeCoin DAO, How to DAO, DAO Denver and more

Wish you were helping

2 Likes

Hope it works out. Where can I participate in buying an ad for the truck

1 Like