Türkiye has taken serious steps in the web 3 world in the last few years. Blockchain communities, events, hackathons, web 3 education and many more…
There are 2 global events in November that the entire web 3 community is watching.
As CityDAO, we want to take part in these big events that will take place on November 14 and 17.
Our aim will be ;
- to increase the experience and networking we have gained over the last year, especially on the Turkish side
- to increase our brand awareness on the community side
- to include new communities.
Short info for each events ;
- ETHIstanbul is a dynamic Ethereum community, based in Turkey and dedicated to
fostering growth, collaboration, and education within the Ethereum ecosystem.
- ETHIstanbul is not just a local community; it’s a bridge that connects Ethereum
enthusiasts, developers, and innovators, fostering collaboration and driving the
growth of the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Central to ETHIstanbul’s identity is the innovative Community Bridge concept, which aims to bridge Ethereum communities worldwide.
More than 1000 participants, blockchain communities, web 3 brands, hackers and many other target audiences will be here. Most importantly Vitalik is COMING !
- Purpose is to explore the potential of blockchain technology and use it for the benefit of society
Topics to discuss at event are ;
- Collaboration of DAOs
- The idea of Cypherpunk
- Nodes to decentralization
- Right way in web 3
- Solarpunk activism
- Public goods
- Cencorship resistance
- Data privacy
650 people are expected to attend the event, where important names such as Skylar Weaver will speak.
You can view detailed information for both events from the link below.
Sponsorship as CityDAO
- Sponsorship booth
- Tickets for citizens
- Social Media, Comms & PR
- Logo placement on event materials
- Customized AMA session on social media channels
- After party
Achievements for CityDAO
- Opportunity to introduce our brand and project to the community
- Expand connections with ecosystem
- Meetup & IRL event for citizens
Total Budget : 18.000 $
Sponsorship, CityDAO booth, merch (t-shirts, hoodies, cups, rosettes, stickers), roll-ups, flyers & brochures, photographer & videographer, hostess, IRL events, misc expenses
If you want CityDAO be a part of these 2 events, pls give a like